UEB’s students to join Asian Students Forum GPAC 2018 at Chiba University, Japan
Office of Research and Partnership Development announced the information on recruitment of students to join Asian Students Forum GPAC 2018.
GPAC (Global Partnership of Asian College) is annually international forum for Business - Economics students from Asian Universities to develop learning and exchanging relationship through science research and cultural exchange activities.
- Time: From 26th August 2018 to 1st September 2018
- Location: Chiba University, Japan
GPAC 2018 Forum's Topics: Economics, Business, Banking and Finance
- Having English research related to topics of the forum.
- Being able to communicate and present in English
- Expense (self-funded)
- GPAC fee: 300USD/person (including accommodation and transportation during the forum)
- Round trip flights, visa fee, insurance cost and other personal cost.
Application form please send to Office of Research and Partnership Development before 11:00 am, 18th April 2018
Ms. Minh Thu
Office of Research and Partnership Development
Tel: (84-24) 3754.7506/ (84) 93.139.1456