VNU University of Economics and Business received information about the exchange program at Sciences Po University (Science Pro’s programme), details as below:
Science Po’s programme welcomes more than 1,500 students each year from 410 partner universities around the world. At Bachelor’s level, exchange students can choose from Sciences Po’s seven campuses: Dijon, Le Havre, Menton, Nancy, Paris, Poitiers and Reims. Exchange students at Master’s or PhD level study on the Paris campus.
Exchange students come to Sciences Po for one or two semesters and can study in English, French or in both languages.
The exchange program is an excellent opportunity to discover Sciences Po’s internationally-focused and professionally-relevant social science curriculum, distinctive teaching methods and vibrant student life.
Exchange program admissions
The exchange program is open to students at Vietnam National University, Hanoi, who meets the following requirements:
- Meet the VNU’s requirements about exchange students and receive VNU’s nomination
- Be a regular student at VNU, who has studied for at least 2 semesters, except for 4th year students, who are studying for the second term or a master student, who has completed at least one semester.
- Meet the language requirements (English or French) as regulated by Science Pro University.
Admission limits: 5 students
- Curriculum Vitae (in English or French)
- Cover letter outlining their study plan at Sciences Po
- ID photo
- Academic transcript
- Language test results
Deadlines: 15th April 2018
Tuition fees: The students are exempt from tuition fees but are responsible for the cost of airfare, insurance, living expenses, study materials etc.
Online registration: After being nominated by Vietnam National University, Hanoi; the students must complete online registration at the website https://scolarite-en.sciences-po.fr/banpr8_EN/twbkwbis.P_GenMenu?name=homepage.
>>> For more information on the program, click here http://www.sciencespo.fr/international/sites/sciencespo.fr.international/files/Guide_utilisateur_echange_incoming_etudiants_EN.pdf