Global Partnership of Asian Colleges 2014 is expected to take place from 24 to 29 August, 2014 at the VNU University of Economics and Business under the theme “Sustainable Development in Asia: Economic Growth and Environment Management.”
1. IMPORTANT DATES:
- 28 June 2014: Deadline for proposed title and brief description (approximately 150 - 250 words)
- 20 July 2014: Deadline for full paper submission.
- File with the paper should be named Family Name_Name (Microsoft Word format) (for example: Smith Mathew)
- Full Paper should be supervised and edited by the supervisors in each home university before uploading.
- 25 July 2014 Notification and confirmation of the participation The full paper is limited to 10 - 15 pages
2. OBJECTIVES OF GPAC 2014:
- To strengthen student exchange among the participating universities.
- To maintain in academic network among the participating universities.
- To share knowledge with regards to social responsibility and global sustainability.
- To make discussion about resolution about the current situation and possible solutions to problems such as environmental protection or sustainable evelopment.
Date: 24 to 29 August, 2014
Host: University of Economics and Business- Vietnam National University, Hanoi
Venue: University of Economics and Business- Vietnam National University, Hanoi
No 144 Xuan Thuy Str, Cau Giay Dist,Hanoi,Vietnam
- Macro Economics
- International Finance
- International Trade
- Business Administration
- Environment Economics
- Labor Economics
5. PARTICIPATING UNIVERSITIES:
- Chiba University of Commerce, Japan
- Keio University, Japan
- Meio University, Japan
- National Chengchi University, Taiwan
- Seoul National University, Republic of Korea
- The College of Management Academic Studies, Israel
- Vietnam National University, Vietnam
For more information, please contact:
Ms.Nguyen Thi Linh Chi
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Tel: (+84) 169 6705 921 (Ms. Chi)