Within the framework of the MOU signed between VNU University of Economics and Business and Yokohama National University, Japan, following the exchange programs between the two universities since 2011, the UEB held the study tour in Japan for its students, details as bellows:
- Relevant subjects: Japanese business management, modern operational management, continuous improvement method, characteristics of Japanese business culture, etc. at Yokohama National University (Japan).
- Field trip to top manufacturing and service companies in Japan: Kirin Beer Yokohama Factory, Nissan and Mitsubishi car manufacturing companies, etc.
From 14th June 2018 to 23th June 2018 (10 days, 9 nights).
- Tuition and field trip are funded by Japanese Education Ministry, Yokohama National University and UEB.
- Accommodation fees estimated 80,000 Japanese Yen are funded by Yokohama National University.
- Airfare, insurance (estimated 12 - 13 millions VND, depending on day of flight booking) are to be borne by participants.
2nd and 3rd year students from School of Business Administration, UEB (in June 2018) having GPA >= 2.75 (prefer 3.0 and above), excellent command of English language, family's approval (signed document). Prefer students with good academic performance, involving in extracurricular activities and international cooperation experiences.
Limits: 10 students
5. Registration process:
- A scan of registration form and a copy of transcript (updated to the 1st semester of 2017 - 2018) sent to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com . Deadline: 29th April 2018
- Assessment and interview round: 3rd May 2018
- Result announcement: 4th May 2018
- Students being accepted to the program will be asked to submit other documents as required by the organizers no later than 15th May 2018.
Application and related documents please send to: Ms. Minh Thu, Room 501 - Office of Research and Partnership Development, E4 Building, VNU University of Economics and Business.