Information on Doctoral thesis of Fellows Nguyen Thi Thu Tra
Thesis title: Solving the Employment problem in Vietnam in the context of industrialization and modernization associated with the development of Knowledge economy.
1. Full name of PhD student: Nguyen Thi Thu Tra
2. Gender: Female
3. Date of birth: March 12th 1973
4. Place of birth: Hanoi
5. PhD student recognition Decision No. 4157 / QD-SDD, 15 July 2008 of the Director of Vietnam National University Hanoi.
6. Changes in the training process: Adjusting the thesis title
- Old title: “Knowledge economy and Employment problem in Vietnam”
- New title: “Solving the Employment problem in Vietnam in the context of industrialization and modernization associated with the development of Knowledge economy”
7. Thesis title: " Solving the Employment problem in Vietnam in the context of industrialization and modernization associated with the development of Knowledge economy"
8. Major: Political Economy
9. Code: 62 31 01 01
10. Research supervisor: 1. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Phi Manh Hong
11. Summary of new findings of the thesis:
- Providing a systematization of theoretical foundations, outlining the framework for employment and solving the employment problem on that basis.
- Analyzing the experience of success and failure in the employment problem solving process in some countries around the world, concluding lessons of experience for Vietnam and the applicability of that experience to the practice in Vietnam.
- Analyzing the situation of employment solutions in Vietnam in 10 years (from 2004 to 2015), presenting problems that need to be solved on that basis
- Establishing the views, orientations and solutions for employment in Vietnam in order to moving toward the Knowledge economy.
12. Applicability in practice:
- The research results of this thesis have great practical significance in Vietnam, contributing additonal theoretical and practical arguments to complete the policies for employment in Vietnam, contributing to the development of employment policies in Vietnam during the transition of the economy.
- The research results of this thesi s can be used as reference materials for agencies and ministries in policy making, especially for the Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs in solving employment problems in Vietnam.
- This thesis can be used as a reference material for research, teaching and learning subjects such as Public Policy, Socio-Economic Development Policy for training systems belonging to the system of Ho Chi Minh National Political Academy and in the universities and colleges of the national education system and provincial political schools.
13. Future research directions:
- Continuing the research on policies and solutions to improve policies, propose feasible solutions for employment in Vietnam in the coming time.
- Continuing to participate in the research and propose socio-economic development policies at Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs and the localities that associated with the local practical research program of the trainer.
14. Published works related to the thesis:
1. Nguyen Thi Thu Tra (2015), “Labor training on demand”, Journal of National Unity and Solidarity”, March 2015, pp. 6 - 7.
2. Nguyen Thi Thu Tra (2015), "Employment for employees in foreign invested companies in Vietnam. Situations and solutions", Ethnic Magazine (171), pp. 23 - 26.
3. Nguyen Thi Thu Tra (2016), "The experience of China Malaysia in job creation for laborers in the process industrialization and modernization", Journal of Theoretical Education (243), pp. 78 - 81.
4. Nguyen Thi Thu Tra, (2016) “Factors that affecting the industrialization and modernization in Vietnam today”, Journal of Political Science (July 2016), pp. 66 -70.
5. Nguyen Thi Thu Tra, (2016), “Industrialization and modernization associated with development of knowledge economy in the spirit of the Resolution of the 12th National Congress of the Communist Party of Vietnam”, Communist electronic magazine (issued on 11/10/2016)
6. Nguyen Thi Thu Tra, (2016), “Industrialization and Knowledge economy: Some characteristics and effects of employment”, Asia-Pacific Economic Journal, No. 484, pp. 70 – 73.
7. Nguyen Thi Thu Tra, Pham Thi Mai Vui (2016) "Developing high quality human resource to form a knowledge economy. Applying to Hanoi National University", Head of research at the grassroots level, Hanoi.
8. Nguyen Thi Thu Tra, (2017), “Building a new socialist human characteristics in the spirit of Central Resolution 4 XII”, Proceedings of the scientific seminar - Department of Political Education - Hanoi University.